The scale most widely used by scientist for measuring earth quakes is called what

A sesimograph or a sesimogram.

Rate answer

Its actually called a Richter scale.

Rate answer
Wrong answer?

If your question is not fully disclosed, then try using the search on the site and find other answers on the subject Chemistry.

Find another answers

Load image